Featured Angler News
This month we announced the winner of the Mammoth Innovations Featured Angler of the Month for the previous month, July 2019. The winner was Kurt Short of Elgin, Oklahoma. Kurt, 53, is a retired police officer and loves to hunt and fish.
- Launch Promotion- 3 states/provinces claimed (Florida, New Brunswick, Maryland)
- Instagram- Grew a little (to about 880 followers)
- Facebook Page- Grew (140 to 575 likes(Mammoth Innovations- Fishing))
- Facebook Group- Mammoth Braggin' Board- Grew considerably (from 0 to 256 members)
Goals for August 2019
- Change design of T-shirts and Sweatshirts up a bit. (Blackout edition apparel now available)
- Full migrate products to new store set-up. (the all new shop.fishwithmammoth.com is fully functional)
- Update website to integrate new store and improve usability. (the all new shop.fishwithmammoth.com is fully functional)
- Finalize deals with suppliers, receive samples of products for testing. (samples of 4 new products are on there way, stay tuned)
- Have additional products ready to be sold by the end of the month.
- Gain more Facebook Likes Gained over 400 new likes.
If you took the time to read this, thank you. Leave a comment below so we know you were here. Let us know your thoughts and/or suggestions.
Goals for September 2019
- Continue to grow the Facebook presence of Mammoth Innovations.
- Reach 2k page "LIKES"
- Reach 2k members in the group, The Mammoth Braggin' Board.
- Finalize and announce new products.
Fish Hard.. Fish Often.. FISH WITH MAMMOTH..!