Featured Angler News
This month we announced the winner of the Mammoth Innovations Featured Angler of the Month for the previous month, June 2019. The winner was Jesse Lund of Eagle River, Alaska. Jesse, 38, is an avid fisherman and an oil plant operator in Prudhoe Bay.
During the month of July Mammoth Innovations made a lot of progress towards our goal of adding more products. We were have been talking to a couple of manufactures about products we hope to have ready for sale by the end of August. Stay tuned to find out what they are. We also laid out plans for changes to FishWithMammoth.com, these changes will be implemented as they are ready, starting in early August.
- 1 state was claimed this month in the Launch Promotion (Minnesota)
- Instagram followers grew a bit to around 810.
- Facebook Page likes grew quite a bit to around 150.
Goals for August 2019
- Change design of T-shirts and Sweatshirts up a bit.
- Full migrate products to new store set-up.
- Update website to integrate new store and improve usability.
- Finalize deals with suppliers, receive samples of products for testing.
- Have additional products ready to be sold by the end of the month.
- Gain more Facebook Likes
If you took the time to read this, thank you. Leave a comment below so we know you were here. Let us know your thoughts and/or suggestions.
Fish Hard.. Fish Often.. FISH WITH MAMMOTH..!